1. Anthropologie Lizzie Vase
Anthropologie’s vases feature an assortment of lovely painterly blooms to match the fresh bouquets you’ll place in them, $28.
2. Byredo Rose Hand Lotion
Byredo’s Rose hand lotion, $60, unites pleasure and function.
3. Honeycomb Studio Bud Vase via West Elm
Honeycomb Studio Bud Vase: porcelain silhouettes accented with gold-leafing, $16 — $40.
4. Stoneware Tilley Fashion Dinnerware Set White — Project 62™
16pc stoneware dinnerware set serves your dining needs, $45.50.
5. Dr Dennis Gross DRx SpectraLite™ FaceWare Pro
Dr Dennis Gross’s DRx SpectraLite™ FaceWare Pro, $435, is an LED mask offering professional light therapy from the comfort of your home.
6. Dr. Dennis Gross Sculpsure
Dr. Dennis Gross’s Sculpsure, $1,600.
7. The Beach People Picnic Basket
The Beach People’s handmade, insulated picnic basket, $149, will keep drinks and snacks cool all summer long.
8. Enesea Opposites Attract Pearl Necklace
Australian label Enesea’s Opposites Attract pearl necklace, $300, combines timeless freshwater pearls with a modern golf filled chain.
9. Cook This Book: Techniques That Teach and Recipes to Repeat: A Cookbook by Molly Baz
Molly Baz’s first cookbook is here! A New York Times bestseller, “Cook This Book: Techniques That Teach and Recipes to Repeat,” $19.50, is the perfect gift for any foodie.
10. ANANYA Malachite Chakra Bracelet, Green Onyx
Ananya’s Malachite Chakra bracelet